The STM32F030F4P6 is a Microcontroller Unit incorporates the high-performance ARM Cortex -M0 32-bit RISC core operating at a 48MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os. All devices offer standard communication interfaces, one 12-bit ADC, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers and an advanced-control PWM timer.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.
- CRC calculation unit
- 4 to the 32MHz Crystal oscillator
- 32kHz Oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Internal 40kHz RC oscillator
- 0 to 3.6V Conversion range
- 2.4 to 3.6V Separate analogue supply
- Independent and system watchdog timers
- SysTick timer
- Communication interfaces
- Serial wire debug (SWD)
- Applications: Sensing & Instrumentation, Consumer Electronics