This is Tiny RTC Real Time Clock DS1307 I2C IIC Module for Arduino. It contains a DS1307 real-time clock IC with a backup battery. It’s one of the easiest to use RTCs out there, with Arduino and other libraries or simply use I2C commands to set and retrieve the time and date. Includes a lithium coin cell battery which should be good for four years at least.
Along with the DS1307 real-time clock, the module also has an Atmel 24C32 EEPROM chip which is handy for storing data without worrying about power loss. There is also space on the board to solder your own DS18B20 temperature sensor.
This battery-powered clock allows you to keep a reasonably accurate time even when your Arduino is powered off. It is very useful in data logging and other time-sensitive applications. The device uses I2C to communicate with your Arduino.
Note: Battery is included in the package.
Features of I2C RTC DS1307 AT24C32 Real Time Clock Module:
- DS1307 I2C real time clock chip (RTC).
- 24C32 32 K I2C EEPROM memories.
- Using LIR2032 rechargeable lithium battery and charging circuit with.
- DS1307 with battery backup cannot solve the problem of literacy.
- Fully charged, can provide DS1307 timing 1 year.
- Compact design, 27mm * 28mm * 8.4mm.
- Leads to the DS1307 clock pin provides the clock signal for the microcontroller.
Applications of I2C RTC DS1307 AT24C32 Real Time Clock Module:
- To design real time clock.
- DIY projects.
- Robotics projects.
- Arduino projects.
- Raspberry-Pi projects.
- Electrical/Electronic projects.