MX1508 Dual H Bridge DC PWM Stepper Motor Driver module is ideal for use in battery-powered smart cars, toy cars, robots. Supply voltage 2V ~ 10V can drive two DC motors or 4-wire 2-phase stepper motors, can achieve forward rotation or reverse rotation, it is possible to adjust the rotation speed. Each can provide a continuous current of 1.5A, peak current up to 2.5A, thermal protection and can be automatically restored.
- Dual H-bridge motor driver can drive two DC motors or a 4-wire two-phase stepper motor.
- Single Operating current 1.5A
- peak current up to 2.5A, low standby current (less than 0.1uA).
- Built-in common conduction circuit, when the input pin is left floating, the motor does not malfunction.
- Built-in thermal protection circuit with hysteresis effects (TSD), without worrying about the motor stall.
- Ultra-small size.
- The mounting hole diameter: 2 mm
Be the first to review “MX1508 Dual H Bridge DC PWM Stepper Motor Driver”
You must be logged in to post a review.