This MAX6675 Module + K Type Thermocouple Sensor Measure 1024°C Temperature sensor makes use of the Maxim MAX6675 K-Thermocouple to digital converter IC to provide a microcontroller compatible digital serial interface (SPI compatible) for giving an accurate temperature compensated measurement of the supplied K-Type thermocouple sensor.
It has a 12-bit resolution providing temperature readings from 0°C to 1024°C (max temperature of the supplied sensor is 450°C) with a resolution of 0.25°C.
Screw terminals allow for connection to the thermocouples spade connectors and a 5 pin standard 0.1″ header provides an interface to a microcontroller such as an Arduino development board.
Supplied thermocouple sensor has a diameter of 4.5mm with a 6mm threaded mounting bolt. The total length of the sensor including cable and spade connectors is ~100cm.
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit;
- Temperature signal can be converted into 12-bit digital
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- K-type temperature probe
- Simple SPI serial output temperature.
- High impedance differential inputs.
- Thermocouple break detection.
- 2000V of ESD signal.