The Latest ESP12F ESP8266 Wifi Module AP & Station Remote Serial Wireless IoT Board is an integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It can handle all the necessary overhead for communicating with your network, such as TCP/IP stack and communicating with your 802.11 networks.
It is completely addressable over SPI and UART protocols allowing you to connect your sensors or project directly to it through its GPIO’s. ESP-12F WiFi module is a low-cost Wi-Fi chip with full TCP/IP stack and MCU (Micro Controller Unit) capability.
ESP8266 ESP01 Serial Wifi Wireless Transceiver Module is a self-contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. ESP8266 Serial Wifi Wireless Transceiver Module is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
Each ESP8266 module comes pre-programmed with an AT command set firmware, meaning, you can simply hook this up to your Arduino device and get about as much WiFi-ability as a WiFi Shield offers (and that’s just out of the box)! The ESP8266 module is an extremely cost-effective board with a huge, and ever-growing, community.
ESP8266 Serial Wifi Wireless Transceiver Module has a powerful enough onboard processing and storage capability that allows it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, including the front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area. The ESP8266 supports APSD for VoIP applications and Bluetooth co-existence interfaces, it contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions and requires no external RF parts.
They are collectively referred to as “ESP-xx modules”.
Tutorial : How to use?
- Peripheral circuit
- The four laminates plate process
- Enhanced impedance matching
- Stronger WiFi signal output
- Anti-jamming ability
- PCB antenna redesigned after professional laboratory testing
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- 32-pin QFN package
- Integrated RF switch, balun, 24dBm PA, DCXO, and PMU
- Integrated RISC processor, on-chip memory, and external memory interfaces
- Integrated MAC/baseband processors
- Quality of Service management
- I2S interface for high fidelity audio applications
- On-chip low-dropout linear regulators for all internal supplies
- Proprietary spurious-free clock generation architecture
- Integrated WEP, TKIP, AES, and WAPI engines