BD139 is a General purpose NPN transistor with low voltage and medium power. It is a series of plastic transistors. This transistor finds applications in audio amplification and it drives utilizing complementary and quasi-complementary circuits.
- Transistor type: low voltage NPN transistor
- Collector-emitter voltage: 80 Volts
- DC Collector Current: 1.5 Amps
- Power dissipation: 1.25 Watt
- DC Current Gain hFE: 250 hFE
- Package type: TO-226
- Maximum operation temperature: 150 ºC
Be the first to review “BD139 NPN Transistor (Pack of 5)”
You must be logged in to post a review.