MC-38 Wired Door Window Sensor Magnetic Switch Home Alarm System can be used as a door or window security system. It produces the signal when moved away from each other which can be fed to the micro-controller to perform the desired action as per requirement.
This sensor suitable to use for trigger alarm or ON/OFF light inside a cupboard sliding door. This wired sensor is trigger by the magnet. When the magnet is closed by, the circuit is closed or open if the magnet far from the sensor.
- Normally closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive (light on); when the magnet separate, the circuit is not conductive (light off).
- For example: Install on the door, close door light on. open door light off.
- Easy to install
- Strong concealment
- Magnetic sensor alarm, control the switch of the circuit via the built-in magnet
- Alarm when someone intrudes into your places
- Can be used in places like apartment, hotel, office, etc.
- Ideal for residential or commercial use.
- Designed to do embedded in the door or window frame.