Components required :
A) RF Circuit (434 Mhz) : Circuit Video here
1) 1 x RF Module Tx + Rx (434 Mhz) (Buy here)
2) 1 x HT 12E (Encoder) + HT 12D (Decoder) + Resistors (1M,50K) (Buy here)
3) 1 x General Purpose PCB (Buy here)
4) 2 x 7805 Based Power Supply Circuit Components (Buy here)
5) Led (Buy here)+ Switchs (Buy here)
6) Buzzers (Buy here)
7) Float Switch (Coming soon)
1) Power Source (Battery with Snapper/DC Adapter) : 9-12V DC (Buy here)
2) Tools (Buy here)
3) Jumper Wires (Buy here)
Circuit Diagram : Download here.
In case of any questions or queries, feel free to post below.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and check out other tutorials of DIY projects.
Watch on YouTube : DIY Wireless Water Level Alarm (434 Mhz RF)
I require 1 set of wireless water level controller ready to use or do we need to make it. I need a system to fill overhead tank of 1.75 mtr height with a single phase pump 220 volts, 1.5 hp which is about 30 meters from the over head tank. 220 volts available at overhead & pump location.
Is it possible to send me manual & cost of same payment terms.
The transmitter needs to be installed in open air hence should be water proof & enclosed type. Also receiver unit should be enclosed type.
I await your reply.
Sorry we don’t have a ready project on the same.